Shammah Outreach Ministries Gathering
May 4, 2013
Mark 11:23 -24
“Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (NIV)
Powerful scripture that reveals so many things about God and the Power that is given to believers through His son Jesus Christ. Tremendous power is released through proclaiming the Word of God.
Whether it is a situation of personal need or some other type of crises that needs to be resolved, learning how to proclaim the Word of God into that situation releases God’s creative power, which can transform any situation and break chains of bondage.
When we make the words of our mouths agree with the Word of God, we position ourselves to receive the full backing and authority of Jesus – it is our right that is given through the blood of Jesus.
The bible says that what you say with your mouth can bring a blessing or a curse, can speak life into a situation, or death into a situation. We must be very careful what comes out of our mouth……and when we apply the Word of God into any situation and release His anointed Word and believe it by faith – it shall be done…..
There are countless situations that need to have the power of God released into them, and there is no more effective way to release the power of God than by proclamation of His word through the Blood of Jesus!
God created the world simply by speaking….and He spoke expecting what He said to come to pass.
What did Jesus do for example when faced with sickness, disease, or storms??? He spoke expecting what He said to come to pass.
Words are so important. They are the carriers of faith!
- There is a difference between “belief” and “faith”.
- Believing is an internal heart issue.
- “Faith” is external — it is what I say and do because of what I believe.
NO WHERE DOES THE BIBLE TEACH THAT IF YOU JUST BELEIVE IN YOUR HEART YOU’LL GET AN ANSWER – NO WHERE. IT TEACHES THAT IF YOU BELIEVE WITH YOUR HEART AND SAY IT WITH YOUR MOUTH – YOU SHALL HAVE WHATEVER YOU SAY.
Romans 10:8 – But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,”that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim:
- Do you Dare to believe the Word of God and the authority you have through the Blood of Jesus to speak life, healing, wholeness, deliverance, prosperity and abundance into your life or the lives of others?
- Do you know the will of God for you and all the benefits you have through His precious Son?
- The Bible says, that Jesus bore all our sickness and infirmities and through His stripes we are healed…not we might be, not perhaps…but we are healed!
- Can you dare to believe this promise of God and believe it by faith and receive whatever your needs are….? The power of the blood has already done it and the Word spoken activates it and by faith you can receive it!
- This is how we can overcome whatever attacks the devil brings our way!
- We overcome the devil when he tries to destroy our minds, our bodies, our families, our jobs or what is coming against you today — we can testify, proclaim and declare the Word of God that says what the blood of Jesus does for us!
- Through the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil.
- Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven.
- Through the blood of Jesus, I am continually being cleansed from all sin.
- Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just- as – if – I’d never sinned.
- Through the blood of Jesus , I am sanctified, made holy, set apart to God.
- Through the blood of Jesus, I have boldness to enter into the presence of the most high God.
- The blood of Jesus cries out continually to God in heaven on my behalf.
- The blood of Jesus does it all and by the blood when I say to this mountain to go from me and I believe what the word of God says and don’t doubt – it shall be done in the Name of Jesus.