Shammah Outreach Ministries officially launched the Revival House of Glory Apostolic Center in September of 2018. Doors actually opened in June of 2018!! Exciting times!!!
We believe that the Lord is igniting the flames of revival fire in various regions in the earth. The Lord also revealed that we were to be firmly plant our ministry and Apostolic Center in the region of Norfolk County – Simcoe, Ontario Canada – Apostle Sandra’s home base of 35 years ago where she grew up with her family on a 125 acre vegetable farm. Who knew that the Lord would call her back home with her husband, and son for such a time as this for His Kingdom work 35 years later!
Revival Centers and Hubs are not only called to be places of revival and outpouring, but also of equipping and advancing. Radical moves of the Spirit and hosting the presence of God are only part of the call of this Center. It is also a Hub that teaches in order to activate, empower and equip the Body of Christ and every member for the last day’s harvest.
There is a great wave of glory coming upon the earth and upon strategic Godly positioned Hubs! This Apostolic Center will carry different expressions of revival in this hour!
The Revival House of Glory Apostolic Center is called to embrace partnership between the apostolic and prophetic ministries. The apostolic anointing is a building and governing anointing. This Hub carries a mandate for regional revival, equipping, and activation! The prophetic anointing reveals.
In order for transformation to unfold and revival to be released, there must be divine revelation. The Revival House of Glory Apostolic Center is a place of continuing refreshing and outpouring. It is not just a place that enjoys a seasonal outpouring. This is an expression of the apostolic mandate to build places of presence and power. This is a place of prayer and intimacy.
“This is the discovery of a paradigm that will unleash a global harvest as My plans and purposes are fulfilled in the earth,” says the Lord. “I am building the foundation for Revival and Revival Centers; it is not the work of man but the ordination of My Spirit.”
The Father has positioned us here to dig deep wells of revival and refreshing for a region, where a divine outpouring and awakening is led by a team of radical revivalists whose heart’s cry is to see a great awakening.
Our agenda of the hour is not just building another ministry, but to release the spiritual destiny of a region and host the presence of God in a way that brings radical transformation to the lives of the people.
Here are some Characteristics of the Revival House of Glory Apostolic Center (Hub):
• We are marked by hunger! It is the hungry that will press in and invite an outpouring in a region.
• We will dig wells that will not only bless the Hub but also the region and beyond.
• We will face opposition as the well gets deeper and the transforming presence of God grows in the Hub.
• We are Presence-driven and our leaders place great emphasis and value upon the presence of our God.
• We are prayer-fueled. Prayer is KEY to birth and sustain revival.
• We will release the sounds of Heaven. We are impacted by revival worship. God is birthing new sounds for a new move. We are NOT performance-driven worshippers. The worship coming forth will draw people deeper into encounter.
• We will be known for miracles and power! We are a place of supernatural power where bodies are healed, lives are changed, and miracles are released.
• We are fathering, mothering and equipping. The emerging move right now is an apostolic- and prophetic-driven revival. This Hub that God has raised up is birthing and establishing spiritual sons and daughters. As the move of God continues, training is key to raise up a generation that releases the Kingdom.
Ho! Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and you who have no money come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Isaiah 55:1