At Shammah Outreach Ministries, we believe that Divine Healing is the right and responsibility of every Christian believer in Jesus Christ. We stand cemented on the divine promises and infallible Word of God and stand in a position of victory – with power and authority given unto us to heal the sick. Our redemption in Christ is twofold. Jesus not only died for our sins on the Cross of Calvary, His blood was also shed so you and I might live free from sickness and disease. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever!
- We believe that any hindrance to the healing of any Christian is not of God.
- We believe that God is not our problem, but rather that He is our Help in all circumstances.
- We believe that any hindrance to healing is on the part of the enemy, such as unforgiveness, doubt, fear and unbelief. Healings is a promise of God and a provision of Calvary. It is God’s promise to every child and a past tense provision of Calvary. Christ has already bore your sicknesses. Healing is already yours!
- We believe that any sickness or disease can be overcome by any Christian if the Christian believer will exercise faith, belief and Kingdom authority. Throughout the Scriptures Satan is clearly and consistently identified as the author of sickness (Job 2:7; Luke 13:16). Christ is The Healer and Satan the defiler!
- We believe that the enemy of this earth is not a serious hindrance and can be overcome by any Christian using the available tools and weapons provided by God.
- We believe that the enemy can only be truly defeated by spiritual weapons and not by carnal / natural weapons devised by man. Authority must be taken and activated by the blood of Jesus.
- We believe that all sickness and disease is a work of the enemy and is to be defeated whenever and wherever they are encountered.
- We believe that the name of Jesus and faith in that Name can bring healing to anyone, anywhere at anytime!
- We believe there has been a testimony of God’s healing power and presence for thousands of years, first in Israel and then over a wide variety of Christian groups. We desire to honor the past while glorifying the work of God’s healing and miracles in the present.
- We believe the Bible when it says “If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the Lord your God, and do what is right in His sight, and give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the Lord, am your healer.” Exodus 15:26 (NASB) This Hebrew word for healer is rapha which means someone who completely heals, repairs, purifies, and makes fresh.
- We believe that testimonies raise faith in people’s lives to believe God for His goodness and mercy towards all. “Does He then, who provides you with the Spirit and works miracles among you, do it by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?” Galatians 3:5 (NASB)
- We believe that not only do testimonies touch people, but they cause the enemy to be defeated in our lives. “And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even to death.” Rev. 12:11 (NASB)
- We believe that God has used many of His people over the ages in healing the sick. This is not something just for a few but for those who desire to touch others for Christ. “But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good.” 1 Cor. 12:7 (NASB)
- We believe that God desires to reopen healing wells in every nation and once more bring healing and refreshing to His people. “Then Isaac dug again the wells of water which had been dug in the days of his father Abraham, for the Philistines had stopped them up after the death of Abraham; and he gave them the same names which his father had given them.” Genesis 26:18 (NASB)