SHAMMAH OUTREACH MINISTRIES
“Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.”
APOSTOLIC, PROPHETIC, HEALING, DELIVERANCE AND MIRACLE CONFERENCE!
October 12, 13, 2013
INTRODUCTION TO THE PROPHETIC
By Rohan Rambally
Many in the Body of Christ are not clear about their divine calling and purpose in the Body Of Christ. I seek to answer the following questions to the best of my ability.
- What is the Prophetic anointing?
- Why do we need the Prophets to Prophesy and the Prophetic Anointing in this Day?
- Where should the Prophetic be manifested?
- How to flow in the Prophetic?
- When to Flow in the Prophetic?
- What is a prophet/prophetess?
WHAT IS THE PROPHETIC ANOINTING?
- The Prophetic anointing is the ability of God in you as a believer to know the heart, mind, will and divine purposes of God in this end–time hour.
- Jesus Christ is the greatest prophet, when we accept Jesus in our hearts we partake of his divine nature. The prophetic anointing of Christ dwells in every believer. It only needs to be stirred up, to come forth and be manifested for the Glory of God.
- The prophetic anointing brings great clarity and focus on God’s vision and heart for a church, people, community, and nation and even to the utmost.
- It dispels darkness and brings divine illumination and light and openness in the Spirit Realm.
WHY DO WE NEED THE PROPHETS TO PROPHESY AND THE PROPHETIC ANOINTING IN THIS DAY?
- The Prophet’s specific purpose is to prepare the way for the Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, just as John the Baptist. So, too, in the days ahead, God is raising up his Company of Prophets and a Prophetic People to declare the Word of the Lord.
- Prophets are called as one of the fivefold office for equipping the saints to do the work of the Ministry (Eph. 4: 11-12).
- The Prophets are able to see and hear directly from God Almighty, they are divine channels that open portals in the Spirit; their words are divinely energized by God and anointed by the Holy Spirit. God commissions them in this final hour to raise up and impart the Prophetic Anointing unto the Body of Christ. (Rom. 1:11).
- They are called to stir up the Prophetic Spirit in each believer that they themselves will be able to hear and see into the Spirit and prophesy the destructions of Satan’s plans, objectives and schemes in this final hour.
(2 Tim.1: 6) Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
- The Prophetic Anointing is essential today more than ever because in order to expose the works of darkness, Prophetic intercessors who see and hear in the Spirit must arise and declare the Prophetic Word of God. For example, when David met Goliath, he prophesied to him saying that you come to defy the God of Israel, but I come to you in the Name of the Lord; You are dead meat this day.
- The church must arise and begin to prophesy God’s will, mind, and purposes for people, communities, cities and nations in this final end–time hour in Jesus’ Name.
WHERE SHOULD THE PROPHETIC BE MANIFESTED?
- The Prophetic should be manifested in every sphere of our lives — not only in Church, but must be welcomed in every facet of our lives, every decision, action, thought and deed. We must ask, “Is this the eternal will of God?” — “Will this bring Glory to God, will this promote the kingdom, and will this cause your Heavenly Father to be glorified?”
- Always know the heart of God concerning anything or wait until the Lord gives the green light.
HOW TO FLOW IN THE PROPHETIC?
- The Prophetic Anointing is already in you if you are a believer in Jesus Christ. The best teacher is one who is a Mature Prophet. Sit under and learn, or be mentored by them, being trained to hear and see into the spirit realm — In the Old Testament, there were schools for Prophets and they were trained and activated.
- As you are released and covered by spiritual authority, you will be blessed.
WHEN TO FLOW IN THE PROPHETIC?
- Flow in the Prophetic as the Spirit of God leads and directs. The Spirit of the Prophets is subject to the Prophets.
- The Prophetic flow is always open to those who are Prophets since this is their gifting and office in the Body of Christ.
- But, for those who are now learning to exercise this spiritual gift, there must be a season of mentoring and training before being released to soar in the Prophetic.